Here you will find stuff not strictly related to playing Sokoban. Thanks to Erim Sever for finding lots of the stuff.
- Mindstorm Robots for Sokoban – An artificial intelligence project from 2007 at The University of Southern Denmark using Lego Mindstorm Robots for solving Sokoban puzzles.follow the link above to read the report. Direct links to videos here (Best watching in context)
1. Solving Sokoban
2. Testing the robot on unbroken lines
3. Square dance
- A french blog reviewing video games. Here about Sokoban.
- Lego Sokoban. First one from Erim Sever. Second one from Lego Ideas.
- Sokoban 2012 by Dragon-911
Why men play Sokoban.
- PFC – Sokoban
13. nov. 2008 – Proyecto Final de Carrera, Marcos Basáñez Camino. La Salle-EALS-URL Barcelona.
- CS7034: Augmented Reality Assignment 3.
17. mar. 2009 – MSc Interactive Entertainment Technology – CS7034: Augmented Reality Assignment. Simple augmented reality maze game, based on Sokoban a logic game. Implemented using ARTag & GoblinXNA with Wii Remote as interface. Object of game is place boxes over the green sphere targets – once all targets have been covered with boxes the user can progress to the next level of the game.
- Sokoban for the MacintoshOld but nice 3D Original #1